10am meeting in Bath NY, read interactive agenda
County leaders will meet in the Legislative Chambers, 3rd Floor, Annex Building- Bath, New York for a regular monthly meeting. The county provides the following notice and agenda, which provides a detailed list of resolutions, legislative sponsors, and each links to more details about the proposal:
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that in accordance with the Rules of Procedure of the Steuben County Legislature, and pursuant to Chapter 56 of the Laws of 2022, the regularly-stated monthly meeting of the Steuben County Legislature will be held on Monday, September 26, 2022, at 10:00 A.M. in the Legislative Chambers, 3rd Floor, Annex Building, 20 East Morris St., Bath, New York 14810.
A G E N D A
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Memoriam – Fred E. Lewis.
- Certificates of Appreciation.
- Comments by Members of the Public.
- Adoption of Minutes of the Previous Meeting/s.
- Reports of Standing Committees.
- Reports of Special Committees.
- Reports of County Officers.
GENERAL ORDERS OF THE DAY PROPOSED RESOLUTIONS
- Matters Pertaining to County Real Property Tax Sales, Corrections of Assessments, Property Taxes, and Other Real Property Acquisitions and Dispositions. (Swackhamer)
- Receiving and Accepting the September 26, 2022 Communications Log as Prepared by the Steuben County Manager’s Office. (Van Etten)
- Designating Steuben County as Lead Agency for State Environmental Quality Review (SEQR) Act for the Proposed Landfill Gas Utilization Project. (Nichols)
- Allocating Unrestricted ARPA Funds to a New Capital Project Entitled ‘Highway Shop Construction – ARPA.’ (Ferratella / Swackhamer)
- Allocating $110,000 from the General Fund to a New Capital Project Entitled ‘Safe Schools Initiative.’ (Malter / Swackhamer)
- Authorizing and Directing the Commissioner of Finance to Transfer Funds to the Parts and Repairs and Diesel Fuel Accounts for the Solid Waste Division. (Nichols / Swackhamer)
- Accepting the New York State Office of Addiction Services and Supports Cost of Living Allocation (COLA). (Ferratella / Swackhamer)
- Accepting the New York State Office of Mental Health Cost of Living Allocation (COLA). (Ferratella / Swackhamer)
- Authorizing an Inter-Municipal Agreement with Ontario County for Preschool Transportation. (Ferratella)
- Accepting the New York State 2021-2022 Public Safety Answering Points Operations Grant. (Malter / Swackhamer)
- Accepting and Appropriating the New York State Office of Victim Services (OVS) Grant. (Ferratella / Swackhamer)
- Authorizing the Reclassification of One Vacant Accountant Position, CSEA Grade L to Contract Administrator Position, CSEA Grade N. (Ferratella / Schu)
- Authorizing the Reclassification of One Vacant Receptionist Position, CSEA Grade A to Community Services Worker Position, CSEA Grade B. (Ferratella / Schu)
- Other relevant and urgent County matters which necessarily need the action of the County Legislature at this slated meeting, SUBJECT to 15 AFFIRMATIVE VOTES, or UNANIMOUS vote of the members of the Legislature if less than 15 members are present to entertain such matters.
FINAL BUSINESS OF THE DAY
- Unfinished business.