Adam J. Hosmer arrested for multiple felony crimes, ranging from grand larceny to drug possession
NYS Troopers dealt with a one man crime wave in Steuben county over the last week, solving multiple major crimes in several towns. Based on the arrest reports provided by state police over the last week, Hosmer has been arrested in Avoca, Howard, Wheeler, Pulteney, and Prattsburg.
- On January 14th, Troopers charged Hosmer, 33 of Avoca on Jan. 14 with felony criminal possession of stolen property and a misdemeanor charge of criminal possession of a controlled substance. The arrest occurred in the town of Avoca and the status of the arrested is unknown.
- On Wednesday January 19th, Hosmer was arrested for seven different crimes committed in multiple locations:
- For crimes committed in the town of Pulteney, the accused was arrested for felony burglary 3rd, and felony grand larceny 4th.
- In Prattsburg, Hosmer allegedly committed felony burglary 2nd and grand larceny 4th, the theft of firearms.
- Hosmer was arrested for committing felony burglary 2nd in the town of Wheeler.
- Troopers arrested Hosmer for felony burglary 3rd and grand larceny 3rd for crimes allegedly committed in the town of Howard NY.
Hosmer has been held according to reporting by the NYS Police, bail was not listed. Residents on Steuben county who have information regarding these crimes, or others should call the local barracks at 607-776-2182