From the fabulous volunteer crew that brings you the Great Balloon Rally
Photo by Becca Fanton Photography
We’ve had several inquires, so let me answer the most commonly asked
– Launches are scheduled to take place at 6 PM FRIDAY, 6 AM and 6 PM SATURDAY, and 6 AM SUNDAY.
– We cannot fly unless the conditions are right, so please be patient if balloons do not go up RIGHT on schedule. We will make every effort to fly, even if that means flying late, but ultimately we are at the mercy of Mother Nature.
– We will post updates on FB, IG, and TWITTER. As soon as we have an update, they will be posted.
– Ride prices are set by the balloon pilots, but range from $200-$250.
– PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS TO THE RALLY!!!!!!!!! We say this every year, but it’s worth repeating. We love our 4 legged friends as much as you do, but it is too crowded, and it always happens that someone accidentally steps on a dog, and it’s a big deal. Not to mention, it’s usually very hot, and if it’s hot for you, imagine how your dog under all their fur feels. We appreciate you, but the rally is NOT pet friendly.
– Aftrerglow will be Friday at dusk, Fireworks will be Saturday at Dusk.
We can’t wait to see you all in a couple days!