Saturday & Sunday, October 14 & 15, 2023, 10 am to 5 pm
Preview in select studios, Friday, October 13, 2023, 5 to 8 pm
28 artisans will be participating at 24 studio locations for 2023. While most of our Artisans remain on the tour long term, there are always changes and new artisans.
Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to join our mailing list.
- We are located within the picturesque Allegany plateau. Savor the beauty of the Genesee River’s fall landscape as you travel between studios.
- Talk with the artisans and shop in their homes and studios amid their private inspirations.
- See artisans at work with grace and skill born of experience.
- Call any member throughout the year for unique gifts and special commissions.
- Enjoy shopping the old fashioned way – knowing the hands that formed your art treasure.
During the Studio Tour, you will find every one of us in our studios ready to meet you and to offer demonstrations, exhibits and refreshments. For other dates please contact the individual artisan. Some studios have regular hours and others will meet you by appointment or at shows. We are very appreciative of our customers who like to own or give as gifts locally made art or crafts.
Please contact an individual artist to find the best way to purchase their work. Their information can be found on their listing on the ‘Artist By Media’ link above. Many artisans have websites, Etsy pages, or other ways to see more of their work. Follow us on Facebook for updated information.
When visiting each studio, you may sign up for a gift certificate drawing worth $50. For each studio you sign up in, you will have one chance to win. So sign up in as many studios you visit for a greater number of chances. Address labels are acceptable.
See our Sponsors page for Dining, Lodging, Other Sponsors (good all year).