How old is Steve Peck? He’s been with The Ryan Agency for 18 years
ICYMI: Steve is running for office in the City of Hornell!
Steve Peck is How Old?!
Did you miss Steve’s birthday announcement on our Facebook page? Well, its not too late to leave him a comment, or stop in and see him at our Hornell office. Believe it or not, Steve turned the big 60 this year – what a milestone! We are very proud to have Steve as part of the our Team and wish him many happy returns of his birthday.
More news and updates from The Ryan Agency
Spring Tasks Around the House
With all the snow we had in mid March it may be difficult to think about spring being right around the corner, but believe it or not, milder days are soon to arrive. With that in mind, we thought you may be interested in a punch list of things to complete to prepare your home for the spring season:
- Fixing the screens on your windows – It won’t be long before you will want to let in the warm fresh air. Now is a good time to make sure your door and window screens are clean and good repair.
- Cleaning out gutters and downspouts – Clean downspouts and gutters are important to your home’s well being, especially after a long winter of leaves blowing around and sticks falling. Remember, safety first! Climbing ladders and walking on roofs is hazardous. Please consider hiring a professional to take care of your home’s rain drainage system.
- Cleaning off your patio furniture, porch furniture and outdoor furniture – Whether stored in your garage or shed, or left out on the patio, outdoor furniture can get grimy during the winter season. Now is a good time to get it out and clean it up for a great summer of recreation.
- Cleaning out the garage – Can’t get to the patio furniture? Can’t even see the lawn mower stored in the back of the garage? Take advantage of the cooler, but nice weather this spring to haul out the garage and get it organized for optimal use.
We hope these tips have been helpful in getting you excited and prepared for the upcoming spring season. Despite the recent snowfall, warmer days are on their way and it’s the perfect time to start thinking about getting your home and outdoor spaces in order. Tackling these tasks now will save you time and hassle later. So, let’s look forward to the bright days ahead and get ready to enjoy them to the fullest!
Let’s Fight Inflation Together!
To combat the increasing costs we’re all experiencing, we’d like to share five legit tips to help you save on your insurance:
- Take a Defensive Driving Course
- Review Your Deductibles
- Pay Your Premium in Full
- Take to Your Agent About Bundling Your Policies
- Improve your Insurance Score
Because you are one of our valued customers you will be receiving from us a US postal letter ad/or and email with a full explanation of how to make the most of each of the 5 tips. Please watch for those communications. In the meantime, if you would like to learn more please consider us happily at your service! Please feel welcome to call us at 607-324-7500, or stop into the office nearest you.